Book Title: Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Mark Gates
“On the internet, nobody knows you’re a dog.” - Peter Steiner On the blockchain, nobody knows you’re a fridge.” - Richard Gendal Brown
- Ethereum: The Ultimate Guide to the World of Ethereum, Ethereum Mining, Ethereum Investing, Smart Contracts, Dapps and DAOs, Ether, Blockchain Technology
- Cryptocurrency Investing Bible: The Ultimate Guide About Blockchain, Mining, Trading, ICO, Ethereum Platform, Exchanges, Top Cryptocurrencies for Investing and Perfect Strategies to Make Money
- Mastering Bitcoin for Dummies: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Mining, Investing and Trading - Bitcoin Book 1, Blockchain, Wallet, Business
- Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Putincoin, Auroracoin and others (Fintech)
- Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA And Smart Contracts
- Blockchain: The Beginners Guide To Understanding The Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency (The Future of Money)
- Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World
- Blockchain Basics: A Non-Technical Introduction in 25 Steps
- Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
- The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
Blockchain technology has been called the greatest innovation since the internet. Governments and companies are rushing to implement blockchain technology in a range of areas that could impact every person on the planet within a few years. Is blockchain technology one of the greatest technological revolutions in history or is it just hype? Will blockchain technology cause governments and banking systems to change the way they process information or will it be business as usual? In this book, we’ll look at the answers to these questions along with addressing the different sides of the arguments, for and against, blockchain technology. Blockchain is not just bitcoin, blockchain technology is much bigger than bitcoin and it is predicted to change the world.
Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money. In this book you will learn :
“This technology is being used in ways that have implications for central banking that span all the functions that we have.” - Carolyn Wilkins, Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada KINDLE BOOK: NOTE:
- What is the blockchain?
- How blockchain works
- Difference between blockchain and bitcoin
- Benefits of using blockchain technology
- Disadvantages / dangers of using blockchain technology
- Blockchain and the finance industry
- Blockchain and other industries
- Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies
- Impact of blockchain technology
- The future of bitcoin and blockchain
- And more….
You do not need a kindle reader to read this, you can read this on smartphone or in a web browser ☆☆To purchase this book for kindle scroll to the top and select Buy now with 1 Click ☆☆ PAPERBACK BOOK: Kindle edition included free with purchase of paperback